Universal Studios Hollywood invites guests to take a bite out of HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS with its menacing menu of creepy cuisine and merchandise inspired by this year’s slate of terrifying new mazes.
- Mind Flayer’s Milkshake, a black chocolate treat topped with strawberry sauce, chocolate whipped cream, crushed Oreos, a black waffle cone and black licorice tentacles.
- Eleven’s Waffle Sundae, an inventive ice cream sundae featuring mini waffles, vanilla ice cream, strawberry sauce, jelly beans, chocolate chips and Reese’s Pieces.
- Demo-Dog, a quarter-pound hot dog topped with beef chili, cheddar cheese sauce, crushed Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, sour cream and scallions, served with a side of tater tots.
- Benny’s Burger, a juicy beef burger topped with cheddar cheese served on a brioche bun with ketchup, mustard and pickles and served with a side of tater tots.
- The Upside Down Burger, a signature burger featuring cheddar cheese sauce and Flamin’ Hot Cheetos served on a brioche bun with lettuce, tomatoes with a side of tater tots.
- Demogorgon’s Totcho, piling up tater tots, doused in spicy queso, chili, Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, sour cream and scallions for delicious twist on classic nachos.
- Zuul’s Egg Sandwich, a warm fried egg, juicy turkey sausage and cheddar cheese sandwiched in a brioche bun with chipotle aioli and caramelized onions.
- Slimer’s Dog, a quarter-pound hot dog dripping in green slime and topped with roasted peppers.
- Firehouse Hot Chicken Bites, crispy chicken bites with Nashville sauce, coleslaw and picked piled on crispy Texas toast.
- Loaded Mac n Cheese, pasta with cheddar cheese sauce, bacon, roasted peppers and scallions.
- Cola Battered Corn Dog, a quarter-pound corn dog with cola batter, cherry ketchup and cherry Pop Rocks.
- Red Candy Apples affixed with scissors and served at a carnival-inspired stand, reminiscent of the fateful Santa Cruz Boardwalk.
- Kotton Kandy Cocoon Doughnut, a yeast raised raspberry filled doughnut with pink vanilla frosting encased in pink cotton candy and garnished with a swirly straw.
Voodoo Doughnut will also join in on the Halloween festivities with the introduction of weekly specialty doughnuts, including Jack-O-Lantern, Tombstone and Frankenstein designs.