Yes. It is now time to say goodbye to Pumpkin Spice everything and move on to Peppermint with everything your mind can imagine. DO NOT FRET. Knott’s is switching from Scary to Merry with at Knott’s Merry Farm beginning November 22, 2019, through January 5, 2020.
This year there will be plenty to feel merry about with a sleigh full of brand new offerings will be yours for the taking including two brand new shows, a new store, and a seemingly endless parade of holiday food.
Highlights of the Knott’s Merry Farm offerings include…
- Festive yuletide cheer is in store with the brand-new show, Home for the Holidays, where joyous merriment takes over the Calico Mine Stage with dancing and fun set to beloved holiday tunes. Guests will be swept into a magical scene of an old-fashioned Winter Wonderland and celebrate timeless holiday traditions.
- A classic Knott’s Merry Farm favorite returns as the beloved ice show, Merry Christmas Snoopy! glides onto center stage at the Charles M. Schulz Theatre, featuring Snoopy, the PEANUTS gang, and a cast of world-class ice skaters. In this fan-favorite musical spectacular on ice, Snoopy and his friends enjoy all of the best parts of the season including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival, and attending the Christmas Ball! Showing on select dates, November 22, 2019 – January 5, 2020. Closed on Wednesdays.
- The historic Bird Cage Theatre will bring to life a classic Charles Dickens’ tale, A Christmas Carol and its brand-new holiday sequel Marley’s Wings that answers the question – has Ebenezer Scrooge really changed?
- Families visiting Camp Snoopy can enjoy seasonal entertainment geared for little ones with A PEANUTS Guide to Christmas, performing daily at the Camp Snoopy Theater. The PEANUTS Gang offer their take and unique wisdom on surviving the holidays while singing a mashup of their favorite holiday tunes.
- The streets of Calico will play host to the merriest of Christmas traditions starting with the sound of holiday tunes performed by live Christmas Carolers.
- Visitors can also retreat to Santa’s Christmas Cabin, a transformed Wilderness Dance Hall in Ghost Town that features twinkling Christmas lights, classic holiday decor and the opportunity to take photos with Santa Claus himself. It’s also home to an array of holiday treats, including warm roasted nuts and handheld cookie shots filled with a cold drink of milk or warm hot chocolate.
- Even more delicious holiday dishes and one-of-a-kind treats can be found throughout Knott’s Merry Farm. Guests can indulge in traditional holiday classics with a twist, including crispy breaded turkey bites filled with perfectly seasoned stuffing and sweet cranberry sauce in Santa’s Christmas Cabin or apple pie pizza sprinkled with a warm brown sugar crumble and drizzled with cream cheese icing at Beechy Keens Pizza. Holiday favorites are also in-store with a variety of fresh chocolate Christmas bark, sweet peppermint popcorn, and warm flaky baklava in Ghost Town Bakery.
- When the sun sets, Ghost Town lights up with a nightly tree lighting ceremony and a special Snow and Glow experience that takes place every hour from sunset until the park closes. The magical snowfall and Ghost Town lights dance to a different song each hour, offering the perfect ending to a fun-filled day at Knott’s Merry Farm.
Yes, we are sad that the monsters, the fog, and Halloween itself have returned to the shadows. But, if there is one way to fight it, it is with a frightening amount of holiday cheer. Knott’s Merry Farm is easily one of the best places to celebrate!
See you at the farm.