When you hear Knott’s Berry Farm you don’t immediately think New Year’s Eve. But we are here to tell you it might be something to consider. Known as the birthplace of the theme park haunt, Knott’s Berry Farm is offering their annual New Year’s Eve celebration that features multiple stages of music, DJs, comedy, dueling pianos, and Christmas cheer that crescendoes in a midnight fireworks display.
Below is a full listing of the New Year’s Eve celebrations happening throughout the farm.
- Martini Pop Swing Band is on hand to play the slickest standards ever. Professional swing dancers and instructors will be there to make sure guests don’t miss a single step.
- The Calico Mine Stage will blast timeless pop and rock music courtesy of Hiatus.
- DJ Howly brings the party to the farm for a special New Year’s celebration with high-energy music and dancing taking place at the Calico Mine Stage.
- Next to the Calico Mine Stage, the PEANUTS characters will be posing for pictures with guests to celebrate the New Year.
- The stage will be set at Boardwalk BBQ as two sets of piano players go head to head in full keys wage war with PianoMania Dueling Pianos.
- Family-friendly comedian, Chipper Lowell, brings his hilarious comedy, magic and audience participation to the Bird Cage Theatre.
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies, four country boys from deep in the hills of Anaheim will have the crowd’s toes tappin’, hands clappin’ and guts bustin’. The best darn tootin’ entertainment this side of the Santa Ana freeway. The comical and musical number can be seen at the Wagon Camp.
- Fiesta Plaza will feature DJ JC playing upbeat music and will host a dance instruction to teach guests how to dance the Latin way.
- Midnight Fireworks Spectacular, guests can ring in the New Year with a bang as the park’s skies wonderfully light up for a firework display that will leave the young and young at heart in awe.
- A New Year’s Eve celebration is not complete without a delicious meal. Spur’s Restaurant is serving up a special New Year’s Eve buffet from 4pm-10pm; prices are $34.99+tax for adults, $29.99 for Seniors (62 and over0 and $18.99+ tax for kids (11 and under).
As we mentioned at the outset, Christmas is still alive and well at Knott’s. So if you haven’t gotten your fill of holiday cheer, you are free to spend the entire day eating, drinking, and singing along to the multiple shows. We advise that you double-check knotts.com for specific show times.
Here is what they are offering on December 31st. You can read our review of Knott’s Merry Farm HERE.
- Merry Christmas, Snoopy! In this exciting show filled with whimsical and spectacular ice skating, Snoopy enjoys all of the best parts of the season including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival and attending the festive Christmas Ball!
- When the sun sets on the farm, the buildings and paths in Ghost Town twinkle brightly to the beat of holiday favorites as snow gently falls. Park goers can enjoy the nightly Snow and Glow experience on School House Road and Main Street in Ghost Town.
- Another nighttime tradition at Knott’s Merry Farm is the joyous Tree Lighting Ceremony. The Calico Tree Lighting Ceremony features the Calico Bell Choir and the mayor of Calico gathering around the tree for an illuminating Christmas celebration.
- The holiday season celebration continues in Camp Snoopy with a lively performance at the Camp Snoopy Theater A Peanuts Guide to Christmas features delightful mash ups of holiday songs with a cheerful and heartwarming dose of the Peanuts Gang.
- In the intimate setting of Ghost Town’s historic Bird Cage Theatre, catch a live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or its brand-new holiday sequel, Marley’s Wings.
- Savor the ultimate comfort foods with Knott’s world-famous holiday treats. Santa’s Christmas Cabin serves up an array of holiday treats like warm roasted nuts, mouthwatering pastries and handheld cookie shots filled with a cold drink of milk or warm chocolate. Guests can also enjoy more holiday dishes throughout the park like an apple pie pizza sprinkled with a warm brown sugar crumble topped with cream cheese icing at Beechy Keens Pizza or savor the legendary cooking at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
- In Ghost Town, the streets transform into a shopping wonderland with the Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village that offers dozens of local artisans selling their unique gifts.
Park hours on New Year’s Eve are 9am to 1am.
Knott’s is currently offering a smoking deal for the 2020 Season Pass. If you grab one right now, you get one free visit to enjoy Merry Farm in 2019, unlimited visits in 2020 with no blackout dates, discounts on select food and merchandise, and access to exciting year-round seasonal events. (Knott’s Scary Farm requires a separate ticket, but Scary Farm Passes can be added) Regular Season Passes start at $99 or nine easy payments of $9.50 after initial payment and Gold Season Passes are $120 or nine payments of just $11.50 after initial payment. These offers end January 5, 2020. Applicable taxes and fees apply. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.