A shot is heard from the shadows, the smoke clears, and the infamous John Cooper himself announces: the highly anticipated Desperados III from Mimimi Games has a release date! On June 16th, 2020, Desperados III will be available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Synopsis: Desperados III is the prequel to widely loved Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive. In this strategic game, the acclaimed gunslinger John Cooper will team up with four different characters on a journey to earn redemption. Their adventures will take them throughout all sorts of different terrains, including a final Wild West showdown. Each individual in this diverse team has their own skill set, setting up each fight using unique strategies; perfect for a tactical stealth game, where players will have to conceive a plan in order to progress.
Some key features about Desperados III from the developers:
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacles
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
Desperados III will be available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on June 16th, 2020. It is currently available for pre-order in a number of ways:
- Pre-order on PC for $49.99. For anybody early enough, The Digital Deluxe Edition is available for pre-order for the same price of the Standard Edition!
- Pre-order for the Standard Edition on consoles will begin soon for $59.99, or you can pre-order a boxed copy now at your preferred retailer.
- Pre-order the Collector’s Edition on consoles now for $109.99.