More good news as Universal CityWalk has announced that today they begin what they are calling a “thoughtful” phased reopening of select venues welcoming guests back to enjoy the iconic destination as it resumes operations with enhanced health and safety measures. With free self-parking and limited hours, this is the first phase in the carefully measured reopening of the outdoor entertainment and shopping complex.
CityWalk is now open daily from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Following is a partial list of select venues that are now open; individual venue hours may vary. Additional venues will be added as the phased opening continues and hours of operation are subject to change. Complimentary self-parking is available during this initial reopening period, subject to change.
We would advise that you visit the Universal CityWalk website or the Universal Studios Hollywood mobile app for updated information just before you head out to visit as things are built to change and adapt at a moment’s notice. The current listing of shops and restaurants open is below.
- Dining & Eateries: Voodoo Doughnut, Johnny Rockets, Blaze Pizza, Starbucks, Crepe Café, Pizza Hut & KFC, Taco Bell, and Buca di Beppo.
- Retail: Shoe Palace, Skechers and Guess Accessories
Additionally, Universal CityWalk is implementing new health and safety measures that focus on Screening, Spacing and Sanitization. A single point of entry now welcomes guests to the destination along with temperature checks and required face coverings.
While working closely with local health officials and the company’s own health and safety experts, Universal CityWalk plans to monitor conditions and make adjustments as conditions evolve. Specific health and safety measures include:
- Temperature checks for all Guests upon arrival. If they have a temperature of 100.4° Fahrenheit / 38° Celsius or greater, the Guest will not be permitted to enter.
- Face coverings required for all Guests throughout their visit. Face coverings also will be available for purchase.
- Limited occupancy at all venues to help enforce social distancing.
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting at all high touchpoints, including chairs and tables.
Universal Studios Hollywood remains temporarily closed. Universal Orlando’s theme parks, CityWalk and hotels are now open.