We’ve heard the rumors, but now THQ Nordic has officially confirmed: Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is scheduled for release on September 8th, 2020! The day of re-reckoning is nearly upon us, and as of today, the game is also available for pre-order on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Uncover the secrets of Amalur, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns.
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Enjoy countless sidequests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magics and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission.
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Improved graphical fidelity including Native 4K support!
Along with this remaster, players will also be graced with an all-new expansion, Fatesworn, coming in 2021. Details will follow as the not yet released date comes closer!
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning will be available for purchase in a variety of ways:
- Standard Edition will be available for $39.99.
- Fate Edition will be available for $54.99. The Fate Edition contains the full game, as well as the upcoming expansion Fatesworn, releasing in 2021.
- Collector’s Edition will be available for $109.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, and includes the full game, plus: A highly-detailed Alyn Shir Figurine, a custom Amalur keychain, five pieces of original in-game artwork, the award-winning game soundtrack composed by Grant Kirkhope, and a high-quality Collector’s Box.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is scheduled for release on September 8th, 2020.