90’s vibes are coming back in FPS action games! Hellbound is set for release on August 4th, bringing in the retro action in this high-speed shooter. Similar to exciting shooters such as Quake or Doom, Hellbound will be available on PC through Steam.
Synopsis: Developed by Saibot Studios and Nimble Giant, Hellbound transports players straight to Hell. This fast-paced competitive game is filled with unspeakable evils around every corner, and players must think quick on their feet to defeat enemies and traverse the map.
Some key features include:
- FAST-PACED ACTION: Be consumed by the relentless gameplay that rips you through demon dominated levels!
- WEAPON SELECTION: How you slaughter monsters is just as important as doing it. Can someone say Triple Shotgun?
- DEVASTATING POWERS: Pairing those weapons with boosts such as increased damage and speed ratchets up the action another notch!
- MONSTROUS GRAPHICS: Hellbound delivers high-resolution gameplay without sacrificing the nostalgic feeling.
- A CAVALCADE OF DEMONS: Enhancing the gameplay is demonic variety, pushing the player to tackle the game in different ways.
- Kick a**es while listening to the soundtrack composed by the great David Levill, with invited artists Federico Ágreda “Zardonic” and Christian Fernando Perucchi.
- 7 campaign levels, 4 survival arenas, 8 classes of enemies, 5 heavy weapons, 3 power-ups, and tons of secrets to discover!
Hellbound will be released on Steam in the coming weeks on August 4th, 2020. Be ready to get crazy, where going to Hell feels way too good!