Fans of The Official SAW Escape, the world’s only official escape room centered around Lionsgate’s blockbuster film franchise SAW, have some great news as we barrel toward Halloween. The iconic Las Vegas escape room has added new twists and tricks as Halloween descends! Players looking for a safe but challenging thrill will be able to experience enhanced game play, exciting new puzzles, additional socially-distanced actors for increased scares and new outdoor special effects for a chilling atmosphere the moment they arrive on the property.
In accordance with Nevada COVID-19 guidelines, The Official SAW Escape team has worked to institute a series of safety protocols in order to create a safe, socially-distanced, and responsible environment for Halloween fans, including:
- Facility will operate at minimal percentage of its operating capacity at all times
- Groups are limited to ten guests maximum, with larger groups divided if needed.
- All guests, staff, actors, etc. entering the The Official SAW Escape facility will be required to wear a face covering (mask) and/or face shield at all times.
- The Official SAW Escape personnel, actors and vendors will be screened for COVID-19 utilizing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) informed screening and temperature checks.
- All guests will receive visit-specific entry times and be required to remain in their personal vehicle until their booked arrival time.
- Social distancing will be required in all areas of the attraction.
- The Official SAW Escape will practice enhanced cleaning protocols including cleaning after each group, sanitization stations placed throughout the facility, etc.
In addition to the new scares this Halloween season, fans can enjoy discounted ticket prices Friday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for the entire month of October.
As one of the most beloved franchises in the horror genre, the movie-inspired attraction, which was ranked as the No. 1 escape room in the nation by USA Today, features 13 intricately themed rooms, seven of which allow guests to match their wit with the notorious Jigsaw in order to escape the puzzles before he does.
“We are one of the largest, immersive escape experiences in the world and it’s truly an exciting experience from the moment you step on the property,” said Producer Jason Egan. “Instead of just escaping one or two small rooms, fans have the chance to navigate through an entire facility that makes them feel as though they have become a part of a SAW film.”
Egan, who is known for creating fright-filled attractions around the world, continues his reign of terror in Southern Nevada by keeping guests on their toes this fall and encouraging those who have already mastered the escape to come back and try their luck with the new additions.
Due to high demand, limited space and COVID-19 protocols, the venue has extended its operating hours for the Halloween season and encourages guests to book in advance. Private VIP games are available, as well as packages for Birthdays, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Team Building, and more. For more information or to secure your reservations call 702-333-0770 or visit SawEscapeRoom.com.