Have you ever been casually farming in Stardew Valley, and sat back and wondered, “What would this be like if it met spooky-style Pokemon?” If so, Monster Harvest is the game for you! Publisher Merge Games, in collaboration with developer Maple Powered Games, have announced this new farming action RPG.
Synopsis: Set in the world of Planimal Point, Monster Harvest is filled to the brim with varying types of playstyles for everyone. Mutating crops? Check. Quirky combat? Check. A vivid world with charming pixelated graphics? Check. Whether you want to expand your dream farm and house, or explore the world and adventure during the three unique seasons that alter your gameplay, Monster Harvest has it all.
Some features of this game include:
- Farm with mutants! Use magical slimes to mutate the crops you grow on your farm.
- Collectible Planimal companions! Some slimes mutate your crops into Planimals!
- Three unique seasons: Dry, Wet, and Dark – Strange weather and seasons shift what the player can grow.
- Explore the world of Planimal Point – Venture into the town of Planimal Point and discover the people and creatures that live there.
- Craft and place dozens of items on your farm!
There is no set release date or price for this new unique take on an action RPG just yet, but as soon as more information comes out, we will be updating! So far, we do know that it will be available on all consoles and Steam, so players across all platforms will be able to enjoy.