Only true fans of the classic horror film will catch this reference to the Rabbit in Red Lounge. A bright, cardinal-red shirt with the blocky, almost too-simple logo for a bar. This clue is used to track down the shape and towards his fateful killing spree. Wear if you dare.
- 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Double-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- Pouch pocket for tricks and treats
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Tearaway label